Welcome to NOAH Tennis Academy
Sunil harry founder & director of Noah sports and former state & national player, experience of twenty one year in playing and teaching, we provide the state of art in teaching of grass root program.
Research has shown that tennis is one of the healthiest, least injurious sports youngsters can play. Tennis is a lifetime sport. It builds self-confidence and self-esteem. It teaches self-discipline, self-reliance and respect for others. But, above all, it provides a good way of performing physical exercise whilst having fun.
Tennis is a great sport for many reasons, not least the fact that it provides a sporting activity that can be played for life. It can be played and is played by many people from age 6 to age 90 - "Route 6/90!"
Tennis as a sport has many benefits both from a physical and mental standpoint. On the physical side, it helps to build aerobic fitness, speed, and Co- ordination/agility and upper and lower body strength.
From a psychological / emotional point of view, tennis (particularly tennis competition) teaches many vital lessons for life.
- Ability to deal with adversity/stress
- Importance of discipline /work ethic
- Ability to win with grace /lose with honour
- How to problem solve
- Importance of sportsmanship/fair play
- How to develop independence/accept responsibility for actions
- Importance of team work (doubles)
- The social /interaction skills necessary for life.